Sale Manager Full-time Job4 years ago - Sale - Phnom Penh - 1143 views
|• Create Sale strategy and proposal and effectively manage sale and marketing budget delivering of all sale activities with agreed budget
• Provide consistent excellent customer service and product knowledge to customers
• Building the strong network with existing and new clients
• Prepare sale/product training for the sale team
• Conducting a market and new properties research if any
• Implementing special sales activities to increase sales
• Monitor a sale promotion and/or company event management
•Planning, Organizing and executing sales toward the company’s sale target
• Understand the products and company’s services to full fill customer needs
• Well knows about Cambodia property knowledge
• Other tasks assign by management
|• Age 30 - 45
• Male or Female.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administrative field or related.
• At least 3-year experience in real estate industry as a Sale Manager or Supervisor.
• Able to supervise sale staff and create new strategy for sale improving
• Good communication, and demonstrated customer service skills
• Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
• Good behavior, Hardworking, Flexible, Honest and Self-motivated
• Able to work under pressure and good at team work.
• Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office suite
• Good in writing/speaking/listening English & Chinese
** PREFERRED SKILLS
• Sales & Marketing
• Company Service Training,
• Working Uniform
• Gasoline for outdoor mission.
• Year-end working performance & sale bonus.
• Project commission
** Posting Expires:30/11/2017
No. 12, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kok I, Khan Tulkork I, Phnom Penh.