PPC Manager Full-time Job3 years ago - Management - Paôy Pêt - 1045 views
Duties / Responsibilities
- Production management / production planning for sewing line/ PP meeting
- Make sure the production process running smoothly and efficiently
- Work closely with workshop manager and maintenance staff to plan the works
- Control management Cost analysis (proposed cost and cost improvements)
- Have knowledge of production, purchasing, inventory, warehouse management
- Make the report to head of production operation.
- Set targets and make sure the finished products meet quality standards.
- Follow up production output Vs order quantity
- Set the quota and target for sewing line and monitoring the cycle time and calculate the SAM
- Prepare efficiency report and board report or bulletin report
- Other job will assigned by management and head of production operation
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree from Business Administration and Finance or science / mathematic
- Male or Female
- At least 5 for management level
- At least 5 years with production planning in garment factory
- Team player
- Experience in private sector or Garment factory is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Fluent and conversational English Skill or Chinese is preferable
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Address: Poipet O’Neang SEZ, Sangkat Nimit, Poipet City, Banteay Meanchey Province.
Admin and Finance Mgr.
Tel: 095 333 908 / 070 558 558