- Commit sale targets set by company management and make sale plan and strategies to ensure that the target of the PoS in charge can be achieved.
- Maintain good quality of total lease portfolios of PoS in charge within a minimum overdue rate as set by company management.
- Make sure that all lessees of PoS in charge are collected installments on time and any overdue case is solved urgently and effectively by cooperating with Control Portfolio Team.
- Build a good relationship with each dealers’ owner and coordinate all the issues between GLF and dealer.
- Promote GLF product in territory and handle all enquiries from customers.
- Maintain best customer care by providing perfect service to customers in term of speed, responsiveness, simplicity, convenience, and professionalism.
- Ensure all information from customers are accurate, sufficient, and appropriate based on company’s policies and procedures for submitting to Underwriting Department.
- Handling all complaints from customers before and after sales and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Ensure that PoS is clean and neat all the time with fully equipped all necessary POSM with support from Marketing Department.
- Ensure that all second payment and other transactions are being settled and transferred to dealer on time by coordinating with Finance Department.
- Operate PoS in charge with fully compliance to company’s brand standards, policies and procedures including wearing uniform and tie every time.
- Make daily sale plans, follow up daily operation, and report the daily sale result to Senior Credit Officer.
- Coordinate with dealer and Kubota Cambodia’s staffs to make sure that all Kubota events are participated to promote GLF products.
- Strictly control the costs, especially traveling costs to ensure that it is efficiently and effectively.
- Other tasks assigned by Kubota Senior Credit Officer, Operation Supervisor and Operation Manager.