Finance Manager Full-time Job3 years ago - Financial Services - Phnom Penh - 1045 views
- Supervise the preparation of the Statutory returns for National Bank of Cambodia on a daily , weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Address and resolve all queries on statutory returns and reports.
- Prepare financial HQ reports (IFRS9 regulation).
- Prepare and analyze internal reports.
- Prepare and Monitor budget.
- Supervise the preparation of the relevant Withholding Tax calculations, returns and payments for the Bank.
- Supervises Expenses and Fixed Assets management
- Assist with the annual year end external audit.
- Assist with the resolution of external and internal audit findings.
- Reports to CFO
- Minimum Master Degree in Finance / Accounting
- OR lower degree accepted if at least 5 years experience in similar position.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- French language is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills in Excel
- Perfect NBC / IFRS regulations knowledge
- Knowledge of the accounting systems and processing activities.
- Computer literacy (Word and advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets).
- Discretion, integrity and rigor
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure and to handle multiple tasks
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc., is a subsidiary of the cooperative BRED Banque Populaire, a member of the BPCE Group, the 2nd largest banking group in France, serving more than 31.2 million customers, empl