- Check IC (Inventory Controller) and do adjustment
- Process payments to oversea vendor
- Tracking discrepancy between commercial invoice with Proforma Invoice and actual inventory receipt.
- Tracking freight charge from Creez (Supplier).
- Double check on transport charge on behalf of customer.
- Review and verify invoice fro issue to payment.
- Post invoice into system.
- Clear payment to vendor in system.
- Post transaction to journal, ledgers and other record.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Prepare stock analysis report.
- Prepare and update prepayment to vendor.
- Reconcile account payable transaction.
- Update fixed assets list and calculate depreciation.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor/manager.
- At lease graduate in Accounting/Finance;
- Preferable with experience in using Sage ERP Accpac 6.0 Accounting System;
- Must have 1-3 years working experiences in accounting principle.
- ACCA or CAT is a plus required
- Good command of English;
- Male or Female;
* Working day
- Monday-Saturday (Saturday Morning Only)
- Lunch time (12am-13pm)
* Salary and Benefit:
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Insurance covered
- Annual bonus
- Internal Training
Please send your CVs (with photo) and cover letter before November 4th, 2017 to:
Mr. Chhun Roathy
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: 092/93 42 92 40/ 096 999 4168
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.