Area Director Of Sales Full-time Job3 years ago - Sale - Phnom Penh - 874 views
Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is a 5 stars luxury hotel presents 201 Bedrooms, 4 Restaurants, a Lobby Lounge, Club Millésime, Sport Complex, full equipped meeting rooms, all fashioned in the signature Sofitel style, showcasing sophisticated French elegance and the latest high-tech luxuries.
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is situated 5 minutes away from the World Heritage site of Angkor Wat. Spread over a 6-hectar landscaped garden, the hotel offers 238 rooms, a swimming pool, 3 restaurants 2 bars and banquet facilities in addition to a Spa and an 18-hole Championship golf course, the Phokeethra Country Club.
AREA DIRECTOR OF SALES
- Reporting to both General Managers the role is an integral part of the Hotels’ management teams, with responsibility for leading the Sales team to success, including Event, the Inspired Meetings, Wedding, Restaurants, Club Memberships and the Phokeethra Country Club Golf ;
- Develop, sustain, maximize yield and grow business from all target market segments to meet targeted top lines;
- Manage strong relationships with senior decision makers from key PCO’s, wholesalers, travel agents & local DMC;
- Prepare, implement and compile data, monthly reports, annual goals, sales budget, forecast and other business intelligence such as surveys, competitor reviews, market trends, guest & client feedback;
- Participate in community events to maintain high visibility;
- Ensure appropriate hiring, training, motivating and development of both teams, 20 Ambassadors based in both properties.
- At least 5 years Sales management experience preferably in a luxury/upscale market setting; in-depth knowledge of hospitality in Asia Market;
- Requires a strong organization, personality/skill – Concentration and ability to manage a team made by various profile.
- Good understanding of distribution and Revenue Management knowledge with a strong understanding of digital levers;
- Competency in business planning, budgeting and has well developed business acumen;
- Articulate verbal and written communications skills. Fluent English is essential; Any Asian language is an advantage;
- Can take the initiative and use new concepts and innovation to drive business and revenue opportunities;