- University Degree or evidences of advanced study in Accounting, Finance, Management of other related area
- Minimum 5 years of budgeting, finance, accounting and administration works.
- Experience in project or program budgeting, financial management and be able to check and monitor budget spending as well as doing financial reports with respected deadline.
- Experience in monitoring project and program expenditures against project budget plans and multi-projects financial management.
- Problem-solving related to partner contacts regarding audit reports.
- Demonstrate experience to manage and operate Accounting System-Quick Book is preferable.
- Experience in working for NGOs
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize, and handle multiple task simultaneously.
- Do not have any history of child abuse and SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks).
- English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Do not have any history of child abuse and SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE.