Technical Support (5 positions) Full-time Job2 years ago - IT & Telecoms - Phnom Penh - 884 views
|Job Requirement :|
• Bachelor Degree of Information Technology or related field is required. Undergraduate is also welcome
• Technical knowledge & skills in setting up network and connectivity infrastructures & e-mail
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, ADSL, DNS Networking, Cisco Router and Switch are advantage
• Good English & Chinese communication skills is a plus
• Personal motorbike is a plus
• Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
• Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
• Be willing to support as needed.
|Job Duties :|
• Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
• Assist troubleshoot networks, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
• Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, adds or upgrades hardware and software and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
• Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
• Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
• Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
• Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
• POP maintenance
• Cooperate with all Department related job
|Posting Date :|
|Closing Date :|
|How to apply :|
Location: This position is based in Bavet, Sihanouk Ville-Poipet & Bavet Office. We prioritized for the candidates have the permanent resident as mentioned province.
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: #95, 3th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: email@example.com with caption subject. Location: This position is based in Bavet, Sihanouk Ville-Poipet & Bavet Office. We prioritized for the candidates have the permanent resident as mentioned province.
Duration: Full-time work
Applications must be submitted before 31 January 2018 and will not be returned.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. . Early applications will be prioritized.