||** Job purpose (overall)
- To introduce and demonstrate professional Weber solution/products applications and technique to distributors, contractors, developers, site managers, engineers, dealer shops, applicators, installers.
- To raise awareness of Weber capabilities through demonstrations at job site, during training, technical seminar and other educational event.
** The Nature / Scope of the job (accountabilities):
- To help map out projects in the designated area.
- To help provide mock-up of all of Weber product and solutions to project site as requested.
- To demonstrate all of Weber solutions and products at job site, dealer shops and all Weber events.
- To teach and train distributor’s sales team on hands-on applications
- To technically support distributors, contractors, applicators at job site with applications of Weber solutions.
- To train applicator/installer teams of contractors and developers.
- To help solve installation/application issues at job site as requested by distributors or our sales team.
- To help organize technical seminar and other events.
- To support sales team with job site visit and provide technical advice to customer.
- To tightly coordinate with sales team and distributor sales team for demonstration work at job site
- To constantly develop his own technical skills and learn about the company solutions and products.
- To get trained on EHS rules and regulations of SG when required;
- To respect and follow the EHS rules and regulations of the company when working for the company inside and outside the company.