Technical Admin (Stock Controller) Full-time Job2 years ago - IT & Telecoms - Phnom Penh - 509 views
- Perform daily checking of activation and maintenance tools/equipment stock record.
- Perform daily checking of technical backup tools/equipment’s record.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly report of stock record and challenging with team to corrective improvement.
- Keep follow up with team for stock in-out record that not returns back on time.
- Keep tracking office environment and any peripheral in office and challenging with team for good office environment.
- Assist and coordinate with shop partner and relevant department to process document for any request.
- To do suggestion and budget plan for 3 months, 6 months and 1 Year.
- Promptly escalate issues and concerns to Management as required.
- Maintain good communication with other EZECOM Staff.
- Follow EZECOM Processes, Policies and procedures.
- Experience with admin task at least 2 years.
- Experience with stock control at least 1 years.
- Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.
- Ability to Solve Problems.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English (verbal & written). Multi-language skills are preferable.
- Punctual, Patient and Enthusiastic.
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to show initiative.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh: