System Developer Full-time Job2 years ago - IT & Telecoms - Phnom Penh - 627 views
- Writing code for new systems or modifying code for existing systems
- Observing, testing, diagnosing and fixing faults in the software. This includes the preparation and management of the development, test and live environments and their associated data
- Participating in deploying and implementing code and package upgrades through the test environments into live
- Performing unit testing and integration testing
- To attend team and project related meetings
- Provide technical expertise and support to other members of the team, department and where necessary customers
Bachelor degree of computer and science and one year experience in Java, experience of OOP design, experience of developing within SOA.
- Understanding of the following:
- Test Driven Development
- Spring Framework
- Apache HTTP Server
- Ant / Maven
- Git / Jenkins
- Knowledge of high availability technologies and techniques.
- Ability to explain concepts and ideas to team members.
- Demonstrable ability to document technical solutions.
- Demonstrable positive approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate a thoughtful approach to analysis and problem solving.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants may submit their CVs, and Cover letter and other applications to Human Resource Department. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.