- Implement and monitor renovation works for Head Office/Branches
- Prepare and check tender documents/drawings to carry out tender exercises for selection of contractors and obtain quotations for other related installations for renovation works
- Attend site meetings with consultants and contractors to follow up on construction and renovation projects and ensure quality of workmanship and materials used and timely completion of work
- Carry out site inspections to ensure compliance with specifications and attend
- ongoing refurbishment and repair works
- A recognized University Degree preferably related to Architecture
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Strong negotiation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to converse in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and willing to travel and conduct site inspection
Closing Date: to be confirm
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package which commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Campu Bank Building No. 23, Kramuon Sar Avenue (Street No. 114) Sangkat Phsar Thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh Phnom Penh, Cambodia