PHP development Full-time Job3 years ago - IT & Telecoms - Phnom Penh - 1052 views
Duties / Responsibilities
We are seeking for highly motivated web developer to reinforce Okoone’s PHP development team and help developing, distributing and maintaining large PHP applications for international clients.
- As part of the PHP team, develop and maintain our client’s web applications and websites using PHP Laravel framework, WordPress.
- Ensure the development of new components and functionalities according to stakeholders’ business requirements.
- Defines project objectives and time estimation with the project manager by analyzing client requirements, envisioning system features and functionalities
- Develop state-of-the-art websites using PHP Laravel, AngularJS, WordPress and its modules / 3rd party plugins
Requirements / Qualifications
Technical and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 1 year of professional web development experience with proven track record of successful customer deliveries
- Good knowledge and experience using PHP Laravel framework and WordPress CMS with its core and contributed plugins. Knowledge of Node.js, AngularJS and React.js is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and ability to write SQL queries and views.
- Ability to understand and debug code bases
- Experience in building REST Web Services APIs and in JSON / XML manipulation
- Proficiency with Linux OS command lines and familiarity with each layer in the LAMP / LEMP stacks from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view
- Good understanding of modern web layouts, design and typography
- Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment
- Ability to be flexible, learn quickly, and work within a team
- Knowledge and experience of software versioning techniques and tools (Git)
- Experience working in a startup environment
Salary & Benefits
- Fast growing company
- High impact and large-scale international projects
- Advanced training on development best practices, modern project management methodologies
- International and multicultural working environment