Marketing Executive Full-time Job2 years ago - Marketing & Communication - Phnom Penh - 711 views
|** Job Purpose
- Assist Head of Marketing in planning, developing, and executing marketing events/campaigns to maximize the footfalls and purchasing power.
- Conducting market research and analysis to meet company’s needs.
- Managing the production of marketing materials (POSM, supplier management, budget monitoring, procurement management, stock management, etc)
- Customer & Public Relation.
- Other administrative tasks.
** Main Responsibilities:
* Marketing Strategy:
- Assist Head of Marketing in developing marketing plans and strategies
- Plan, execute, and evaluate all events that align with company strategies including co- ordination, oversee plans, budgets, and liaise with suppliers.
- Build and maintain good relationship with relevant stakeholders such as tenants, media, agencies, NGOs, local authorities, etc.
- Assist Head of Marketing in developing training materials for internal staff and tenants (customer service training, brand guideline training, business plan, etc)
- Ensure all stock management system is maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Assist in organizing sponsorship events, hosted & un-hosted, within the agreed scope of works
- Be a brand guidance for all relevant stakeholders; demonstrating an accurate eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ensure that a consistent identity is achieved across all printed materials and the brand guidelines are followed
- Creating campaign and updating information on all digital channel: website, facebook, youtube...etc
* Research & Development:
- Assist Head of Marketing to conduct and analyze market research, trend analysis and strategies; coordinate research activities for the malls (customer studies, footfall, tenant mix, demographics)
- Monitor competitor activity and market situation
* Customer and Public Relation:
- Planning, developing, and implementing Public Relation (PR) strategies.
- Planning, developing, and implementing Customer Relation Management (CRM) strategies.
- Performing any other related tasks assigned by Head of Marketing.
|- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing or other related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the same field or other related field.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamental research;
- Event management skill;
- Communication and presentation skill;
- Good spoken and written English, Chinese is a plus;
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Result-oriented and high commitment
- Good attitude and inter-personal skills;
- Willing to work in flexible working hours (weekends, public holiday, non-working hours, etc)
** Shopping Center Sorya PLC. offers an equal employment opportunity, a competitive remuneration and benefits including 13 month salary, discretionary performance bonus, meal allowance, medical care and attendance bonus as well as career development opportunities.
** Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photograph (4 x 6 cm) and cover letter to HR Department at floor B8 of Shopping Center Sorya, located at Trasork Phaem Street, south of the Central Market (Phsar Thom Thmei) or email to email@example.com.
Contact Number: 070 888 060
HR Department at floor B8 of Shopping Center Sorya, located at Trasork Phaem Street, south of the Central Market (Phsar Thom Thmei)