JAVA Developer Full-time Job3 years ago - IT & Telecoms - Phnom Penh - 1353 views
|- Development: Design and implement new functionalities using JAVA/JEE technologies around Spring and Hibernate frameworks, and rest services.
- Security: Design and implement an authentication and a security system for distributed services and web application which includes the use of a security frameworks, and defensive programming.
- Optimization: Analyze a bottleneck in the software based on memory and bandwidth consumption, and running-time of the software, optimize and tune up to maximize the performance of the software.
- UX design: Drive multi-devices (computer, tab and mobile) design efforts, across browsers using Vaadin framework for users.
- Project: Participate to the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
|- Must have strong back end development/analysis/debugging skills in JEE, Core Java, Design patterns, and query languages: SQL and JPA.
- Must have a strong knowledge of back-end tier: Service and Persistence layers around SPRING/STRUTS/MVC, and Hibernate or other ORM frameworks, and Rest Service framework with Jersey or other similar frameworks.
- Experience with JDK 8 - with the knowledge of Lambda, Generic, and Design patterns (MVP/MVC, Dependency Injection).
- Strong knowledge of database design, and able to optimize and scale up with the various techniques such as indexing, partitioning, and clustering.
- Experience with Vaadin Framework (https://vaadin.com/home).
- Knowledge of database design with PostgreSQL, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Knowledge of security for web application and distributed services.
- Experience with continuous delivery principles experience in Agile projects, Git experience for source code.
- The knowledge of Software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework.
No.270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.