IT Support Full-time Job3 years ago - IT & Telecoms - Phnom Penh - 841 views
|Salary Range: 180USD to 250USD
- Provide IT support to customer
- Good knowledge and at least 2 years experience in Windows Server, Active Direcetory, DHCP, File Server, Email Server, Network Infrastructure, Virtualization, Cisco, Subneting, Mikrotik, Ubiquti, Network Trafic Monitoring, PABX, Firewall Configuration, Client/Server Antivirus & Antispam Software Installation and Troubleshooting / and other safety security system: Access Control, Security Alarm System etc.
- Experience in Data/System Backup and Recovery
- Readjusting equipment, repairing, or replacing inoperative equipment and testing for operation in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Security system monitoring software, hardware, and cabling experience
- Ability to read and understand: layout sheets, building plans, floor plans, circuit schematics & descriptions, and manufacturer’s technical guidance
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, maintenance, upgrade, and support of commercial grade security systems including: access control hardware and software, CCTV hardware and software, fiber optic cabling and connections, CCTV, CAT5 & CAT6, access control software and equipment: cameras, sensors, door strikes, relay boards, and DVRs, and centralized monitoring systems (CMS)
- Customers’ site survey and drawing diagram (AutoCad or Microsoft Visio)
- Assist troubleshoot networks, WiFi, printer, office, email application, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
- Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, client/server, managing host security and other related PCs.
|- Have intiative idea and always come up with a clear direction, plan, and schedule
- Travel to customer site to install/configure & solve other related issues
- Willing to help and support indoor/outdoor/ province
- CRM updating task management, Create and maintain documentation and Report daily task to management
- Flexible, hardworking, pleasant manner, well manage to work underpressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- High commitment to deliver the result and company’s expectation in highly responsible to finish the assigned job
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills
- Good communication skills for effective interaction with internal & external customers
- Good command of written and spoken in English
#80A, St.313, Sangkat Boeugnkok 2, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia