Database Developer (300$-500$) Full-time Job3 years ago - IT & Telecoms - Phnom Penh - 718 views
|- Manage and correct the database used in universities
- Create a new project, the need for universities
- Database performance as determined by senior management to discuss and find solutions
Specific performance, and at the right time.
- Manage and administrate on database configurations
- Control and maintenance of database
|- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in application development using. Net, PHP, C#, Java Scripts, SQL and MySQL
- Minimum 1 years of practical experience in database administration
- Good communication skills (written & spoken English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
** Interested candidates need to submit their resume and cover letter and you most update CV (With Current photo = 2 pcs) and after that candidates must be download application form from our web site: http://www.iu.edu.kh and filling in the gap and sent via email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to Administration and Human Resource Department of IU.
The Submitted document will not be returned. Attractive salary and benefit are provide based on actual qualification previous experience and potential to work at IU.
Address: Building 89,95 , Street 1989 corner 1011, Songkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more information contact via phone number: 023 881 623, 070 888 271 or Via web site: iu.edu.kh
Building 89,95 , Street 1989 corner 1011, Songkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.