- Check bills & prepare Petty Cash payment
- Check & collect daily Sale Report
- Cash collection and site visit
- Well manage accounting documents in file
- Issue all accounting documents (Invoice, debit note...)
- Prepare the Account Receivable and Account Payable
- Monthly and yearly tax declaration
- Daily and monthly report to supervisor or manager
- Dealing with government officers if it is required
- Prepare and ensure that all paper works and calculation are accurately calculated
- including calculation of payroll tax and social security fund contribution and payroll
- Check and ensure that all supporting documents and information are enough for
- business tax preparation and declaration
- Ensure all Client’s business tax preparation and submission on timely manner
- To submit clients’ tax forms at GDT
- Bank processing including withdraw and deposit
- Ensure all invoices are issued accurately and on timely manner
- Ensure all payments are received on time from the client
- Prepare and Review yearly tax return such as TOP and other tax (Patent tax...)
- Support other jobs required by account supervisor.
- Other task will have assigned by management
- Male (age 21-30)
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting. CAT/ACCA student or member is given advantage.
- At least more 2 year’s experiences in related fields Accounting and taxation
- Good knowledge in local tax regulations and accounting standards.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Email and Internet.
- Willing to learn more and ability to support Accounting & Financial Team as required and
- in the effective manner.
- High commitment and Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Highly responsible for work completion with accuracy and within deadline
- Can work under pressure, and good time management
- Be honest, Loyal, reliable, flexible, innovative, fast learner and hardworking.
- Can travel to site for cash collection
The deadline for applications is 25th of October 2017. Candidates interested in applying for the position should forward their CV’s together with a covering letter a hard copy to Lot #1, National Assembly Road, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Or email@example.com or 017 500 858, website: nakigroup.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.